Price : $199.99
You Save : $160.00 (46%)
Item Description
The AAS Security Technique delivers you and your family members the piece of mind that only the most advanced wireless alarm technique can offer. The AAS Safety Method is the most cost-effective, technologically advanced, sophisticated, yet quick to use and install wireless residence or workplace safety systems obtainable at present. The wire-zero cost AAS will monitor your property continually regardless of whether you are dwelling or away. A complete-featured wireless safety system that combines the most widely used security characteristics in a handy and economical package. This technique delivers all the bells whistles you have to have to successfully defend your dwelling from burglars.

Consumer Critiques
I looked about for awhile to obtain a full functioning uncomplicated to install wireless alarm method. This one fit the bill. The important function I was hunting for was the capacity to have a "chime." I necessary this to know if a single of my young children decided to open a window or patio door without my permission. No a single else has this as an alternative. The only was to do it was with nearby window alarms only. This is controlled centrally just as a actual safety method really should.
The directions are uncomplicated to follow and installation a snap. You happen to be not going to locate a greater system than this at this price tag.
Pretty quickly shipping and nicely packed. The program came with 1 x manual, 1 x 110-220VAC/12VDC power adapter, 1 x keypad/control unit, 1 x wired alarm siren, two x motion sensor, 10 x door/window sensor, four x important fob remote. I am testing this technique ahead of putting in service and I am extremely pleased with its characteristics. It is a outstanding method for this capital. The installation is painless and can be accomplished by anyone with minimal technical skills. The door/window sensors have a 23A 12VDC battery (like those made use of in car keyless remote). The sensor operates even the voltage drops to 7.5VDC which is excellent. When the voltage drops below this level, the second LED turns on so you will be aware when requirements a battery replacement. This can not happen as well frequently as the sensor drains rather little existing, well, it depends to how several occasions it triggers. The motion sensors have a 9VDC battery. The control unit has a backup battery (NIMH packed 7.2VDC/300mAh) which keeps the program operating when a power outrage happens. Possibly it ought to have a larger capacity battery, there is lots of room in the control unit. The siren is loud adequate to alert your neighbors. I would attach longer wires to this siren or invest in a wireless alarm siren. On the back of the door/window sensors is a double sided sticky foam tape which I removed it and drilled holes for screw fitting, I do not trust this tape, the sensor may very well fall off and trigger the alarm. I have not however tested the telephone dialing function, but will need to not be a difficulty I will update my critique if vital.
Depends on your desires, you can plan this system in quite a few strategies, unique configurations, it is a excellent item.

Related Product
Kidde i4618 Firex Hardwire Ionization Smoke Detector with Battery BackupSkylink SC-100W Security System
No comments:
Post a Comment